Saturday, October 5, 2013

Another Dinner



Maskot kuda buncit tetap ada haa :)





Assalamualaikum. It happened again. Kegembiraan yang tak terkata. And mini heart attack, of course. We as a team for Karatedo went to Appreciation Dinner for Masum & Suksis and it was held at Main Hall, CAC. It was quite grand. The table are well arranged. So we do not know where to sit. Suddenly, tengah dok pusing-pusing nak cari tempat duduk, the committee calling out my name. Oh my god. Pasaipa ni? So I went and there you go, they gave me table for Laptop Recipient. There are also table for Award For Achievement. Hah, takkan la uia nak kasi laptop. More than 10 people kot. Banyak tuu kalau nak kasi seorang sebijik! I assume it was just a gimmick. But... at the end of the night.. Ya Allah, murahnya rezeki! Depa bebetul kasi.. sob sob terharu.






Esok pagi terus pergi Office of Deputy Rector untuk claim laptop. Brand Lenovo kot. Alhamdulillah. I know some may argue, kenapa Suhaila boleh dapat laptop. Apa criteria dia? I don't know either. I didn't get Gold in Masum. If they see the cgpa, I don't think so, my cgpa is not good enough. Nah, if for the performance, I think the others are far more better than me. So, I assume this is rezeki from Allah, and I am glad He chose me. And also, this is for a reminder for me how Karate has let me get all this opportunity and that opportunity has a very high value.


p/s hajar cakap kita orang dapat scholarship sukan tu. Allah. Allah.





No comments: