Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just Married




There’s a boy years ago who has such a big hand, he used to play with his younger sister and brother and win a lot. Sometimes he can be friendly, sometimes he can be sarcastically. He wasn’t always being at home as he was studying at boarding school since small. But as far as I know, he’s a good brother and son towards his family. He’s flying to oversea for furthering studies. And one day, out of nowhere, he told his mother that he’s in love. The girl is someone we barely known, of course, and I don’t know, suddenly I happened to meet this girl and we become friend. She knows me and I know her. Few months later maybe a year, the two families agreed to make arrangements for engagement first before they get married. How both of them, the boy and the girl knew for each other and fell in love? God knows.



When akad nikah, he looks calm, but who knows inside him haha. He had to repeat two times for akad and I was there watching him striving for he and the girl became ‘halal’. The girl is so beautiful in her wedding dress. When the girl was crying in her mother’s arm, she still looks gorgeous even though she wearing purdah. She’s in the same age with me but now she is someone’s wife. My friend, Azfh went to the same high school with her. Azfh once has said, “Dia tu cantik, beruntung siapa yang dapat dia”. Yeaah it is a damn truth fact. I am hoping for one day when I get married I’ll be like her. InsyaAllah. 



Anyway, I am happy for you. Selamat Pengantin Baru :))
15 January 2012















4 comments:

Aimi Zainudin said...

Jika dia memang untuk kita, pasti Allah akan permudahkan segalanya kan (': *jiwangs

Ansue said...

alololoooo. comel je ayat :D
yupp. anda benar.

dewdrop said...

your brother kah?

Ansue said...

dewdrop: yupp. my brother :)