Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lovely Wishlist 2012


Aloha. Rasanya belum terlambat untuk aku meng-list-kan azam baru untuk 2012 ni. Tak terlambat kaan? Anyway, this year I'm oledi 20 years old. Old enough to make precise decisions in order to make me and myself become more proactive, smarties bla bla bla...






Facing another new year isn't exciting nor long awaited. But maybe this year is my first year get into early 20s and oso this year I'm officially a 'budak degree', the feeling is more like wonderful. Erm, quite so. I'm excited to write-up what I hoping for this year and what I want to achieve. I believe everyone hoping the same, aite? :)



The new HIGHLIGHTED:
1) Get good result in this first semester and maintain it.
2) Change programme to Bachelor of Accounting. I really reaally want it!
3) Takmo malas-malas daah.
4) Get into SUKMA.



Embrace it:
1) Don't fall in love for now. It's useless. I repeat. USELESS.
2) Kurangkan bercakap. I mean, kurangkan ketawa hu ha hu ha.
3) Kena berani when you have to speak in front of people. Oh Tuhan. I know, it's a scary thing.
4) Jangan malas nak training Karate. & dont give up.
5) After Subuh tak boleh tidur balik. Err..ok.



To be done:
1) Kumpul duit nak beli Gi Hokkido.
2) Get back your 'lengan popeye'.
3) No more games, too much Facebooking, Tumblr-ing etc etc. Study Study Study!
4) Dean's list.



InsyaAllah.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

InsyaAllah

dewdrop said...

highlight "embrace it" number 5