Thursday, October 27, 2011

Have Been Tagged



Just going back from Gombak, from 2 tournaments which is Shitoryu Interdojo and IIUM Karate Open Tournament. The first day was like hell but still I've got two medal; silver for team Kata and bronze for Kumite below 50kg. Andd the next day, I've got one bronze medal for female individual Kata. Then go for online like usual... eh eh eh, I have been tagged from cik Shikin. Well, it is for fun, so I am going to play with it.


Rules
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
6. No tag back!
7. No stuff in the tagging section about 'YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS' YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WILL ALL HONESTLY) have tagged 11 people.




11 things about me. 
If it was a fairytale, I should say this is me! Gorgeous as this!




But in reality




My full name is Nur Suhailah binti Shafian. But they called me Sue. Somehow my old friends or my relatives called me Sela or Lala.

I had 5 brothers. They are getting older but they didn't married yet. I don't know what things they're searching for. Bidadari perhaps?

I never be a tomboy whatsoever andd for sure I am a truly woman.

I am clumsy. I love being like a kid. Make fun of it.

I hate when I am about to cry. For me, it shows myself being weakened. Especially if I am crying over a man. It feels pathetic.

My favourite car is and always Mini Cooper S.

I enjoyed to be as a karateka.

All those 'segala-spesis-ulat' are totally rejected. I've traumatic with it.

I hate dogs. Whenever I go and I saw dogs, my heart was like pumping out of my chest. I am afraid they're chasing after me andd if I does, they do chase me. Shiznits!

If I've been asked to choose what movie to watch, I tend to choose horror movie eventhough at the end I was the one who screaming out lout. Haha.

I am not ready for a relationship. Not now methinks.






Alright. Questions to answer from cik Shikin

1. Domo kun or Angry bird?
Angry bird

2. Obses atau tidak kepada kecantikan? Why?
Not exactly obses. But whenever there's a solution for anti-pimples, I was obses and rush to get it as fast as I could. Hehe.

3. Sehari berapa kali anda makan?
If kat rumah makan sepinggan nasi sehari sekali pun dah cukup. But selang sejam mesti makan something else, mulut mesti nak kunyah kunyah such as bread with omelet. Kuat makan ni :)

5. Hp yang paling diidami?
I didn't have favourite handphone actually. Emm maybe iPhone.

6. Sudah follow saya?
Not yet. Hehe. Soon.

7. Status?


8. IPTA mana yang anda suka?
Of course lah IIUM!

9. 3 benda yang anda inginkan tapi belum tercapai?
Fly to Japan, pandai berenang anndd someone gives me a bouquet of winter rose :)

10. Keistimewaan yang ada pada diri anda?
Kuasa telepati yang hebat. Haha.

11. Misi hidup anda?
Hidup dengan penuh bergaya.



My Questions are:
1. Being cool or adorable?
2. Kenangan terindah?
3. What is definition between man and football?
4. Do you like pink colour? Why?
5. What is language the most that you want to learn?
6. Why do you think you are weird? If not, why?
7. What are you in the next 5 years? Why are you really confidence with it?
8. What type do you want when searching for a perfect partner?
9. If you told by someone that you are smelly, how do you react?
10. Status? Do you feel comfortable with your status now? Why?
11. Your plan for your future?



|
|
|
\/
Orang malang yang kena tag ialah.
Jeng jeng jeng




8 comments:

sindaDila said...

OMG such a long tagged I have to do :D
Will try as hard as I can.
btw thanks sue!

ShiKin said...

hehe. thx sbb sudi jawab.. saya dah follow awak. salam perkenalan.. ^_^

Ansue said...

sindadila: can't wait to read yours. hehe.



cik shikin: gonna follow u soon :)

khainisa said...

kenape soalan dia BEST sgt??? HAHA.

Ansue said...

hehehe. sebab soalan tu untuk orang yang BEST :)

Awra Jauhara said...

aku dah buat dah...thanks for tagging me (^_^)

Ansue said...

hoho tenkiu awek FT

Anonymous said...

haha.. nantu la yeh.. *bile dpt curi tulang