Tuesday, May 24, 2011

confession of senorita


I thought I was okay. But it is definitely not! I thought I was happy. But somehow I can feel my heart whispers... "You're a superb hypocrite!"

'...Last night I heard my own heart beating
Sounded like footsteps om my stairs
Six One month gone and I'm still reaching
Even though I know you're not there
I was playing back a thousand memories baby
Thinking bout everything we've been through
Maybe I've been going back too much lately
When time stood still and I had you

Come back come back come back to me like
You would you would if this was a movie
Stand in the rain outside till I came out
Come back come back come back to me like
You could you could if you just said you're sorry
I know that we could work it out somehow
But if this was a movie you'd be here by now

Flashback to the night when you said to me
Nothing's gonna change not for me and you
Not before I knew how much I had to lose...'

Okay. That was a feeling that I felt a minute ago. Now, for the first time I feel the pain, the regret, the sadness. You're not 'in here' anymore. And we're nothing. You're nothing to me. And we're over in and out.
Close your eyes and pretend you didn't see a thing.
I guess it won't hurt that much then.

p/s i don't know where are the bloody polar go. in fact, who cares anyway?

No comments: