Friday, July 29, 2011

It is always about KARA



This is my very short entry. What I am going to say is yeah... I have got my belt!! Finally! && Surprisingly :))


Back then, a day after my grading, Sensei told me that I've got double promotion but later he said that he wasn't sure andd I was like...daaaa? All the karatekas knew and it feels a shame if you doesn't get that belt because you're not qualified enough. It even gets worse if the truth is you've got the wrong result andd you've got no idea. It wasn't you, dear. Pathetic.


So, today... just a few hours ago... when Sensei announced for a beltgiving... I was like oh my God. Is it for real. I dont want it. What if the blue belt is coming out? I was freaking out. What I am going to say? Well, it is good if you're only get Blue but if everyone already expected for you to get Purple? It sounds pathetic.


But, here we are.
I was like unexpecting actually... biaq betui??





PURPLISH.
sensei gave it to me.
simply as it was.

I am so glad, sensei :)
such a relieved.


Another point is... uwaahh it has been a year between me andd karate laahh. Such a sweet relationship, lovelie.


p/s sensei kata aku nampak nervous masa dia nak bagi belt tadi. oh he was so wrong. bukan nervous tapi shaking. +_______+










6 comments:

AimiiiLove said...

tahniah cik ansue kerana tali pinggang terbaru. tehee

niij said...

perghhhh karate tu,...
sy tkwndo je..ahha

btw congrates

Ansue said...

haha. tenkiu cik A.


DYANIE: ohh2. ko taekwando? ullahh sama lah kita martial arts. sankyuu beb!

is said...

nk amek hati jer tu sowh tmbh minat ngan karate...xkn setaon dh nk abes level...huhu....

Gauss-Seidal said...

tahniah..

Ansue said...

is : haishhh. biar laaa +_____+


encik gauss : mekasihh :DD