Sunday, July 3, 2011

She's the Prom QUEEN


Lemah. Tak berdaya. Hilang semangat. Tak fokus. Sambil lewa. Yess! I got this feeling throughout this week. But then... It's gone! Lesap entah ke mana. No matter what andd helo. Saya sudah berubah. Berubah kepada kehidupan yang lebih bermatlamat.Teehee!




I am so glad that you came to see me.
The first time you look at me.
The first time you called by my name.
The first time you are very close to me.
It makes me stronger andd yess!
You've got the awesomeness, babe.
&& never realize that you are in the same age with me.
It was fantastic that you drove me home.
We've got a little chit-chat.
Those inspiring words.
All the day long.
I didn't regret it.
Thanks Mr Persona! :)




Okay hey... I got this lawak picture but mengagumkan on tumblr tauu.


Hehehe. So, kau orang dah sembahyang ke belum ni?



p/s tadi tak dapat pergi training karate di seri putra. then tak dapat makan mcd. tapi still happy tauu :)
p/s/s tittle entry kali ni aku ambil dari tajuk lagu she's the prom queen. credit to sam bunkface. vogue gituh. hehehe.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=__________=