Thursday, December 15, 2011

I am a king & where is my queen?





It's nearly end of December. Bye bye 2011 and helo 2012. As for me? I'm 20, oh that's horrible part. When I was younger, I always wondered how I'll become in the future. It must be awesome! Haha. Dalam mimpi lah. I thought I'll become as...you know...a beautiful girl, famous, attractive, playing tennis, surrounded by gorgeous friends and I also became one of them, has a lot of beautiful clothes, and also a prince beside me. But in reality, I am far from beautiful thingy, people barely know me, I am not play tennis like Maria Sharapova but I am karateka which is, for me to become as 'sopan santun' also faaaarrrr, my friends are not gorgeous but they are awesome, and I am single. Seriously, that's how things go beyond your expectations. All in all, I am still happy. 


I'm 20 in forty days from now. Things are going so fast. I am still not achieved anything that making myself proud but I am looking for it. Anyhow, there's someone told me... ' You're 20 and 20 is too young indeed. It is the beginning of life. It is the time for you to go out there and appreciate the world. Now or never'. So, there's nothing for me to lose. I will fight! Definitely!


Back then, my super awesome life isn't awesome actually. I borned in Perlis then moved to Perak and at age 12, again, moved to Selangor and stay there till now. I am ordinary student. I am not clever but I am not stupid. My friends are my classmates. I am not friendly towards people who are barely I met. Gotcha! I do not have many friends. There's a friend who told me that when he first meeting me, he said that I am a bit 'proud'...I don't know what word would be suitable...nampak macam sombong, not friendly at all. Am I? Maybe. *sigh*


Anyway, at school, I have lots lots crushes. Crushes? Haha. But, it is only crush. I am not a kind of girl who go and confess to the guy whom I like. Helo? Tak mungkinlah. When I'm in Form5, that's my first chapter in love. I agreed to become his girlfriend because he's one of my crush when I was in Standard 6. Actually, it is because he loves me and that's making me love him back. Then, time by time, all my love life became like that. I love him because he loves me first. When he stopped loving me, I also stop. That is not a true love.


So, here I am. Waiting for 'him' to come. The real one. I know he is out there looking for me too. I decided to wait here patiently. I am not searching. I am waiting. I don't know how long it will takes. But, I am pretty sure it'll be worthy. It'll be sweet. We might meeting someone else along our journey looking for soulmates, we might end up with someone else, we might get hurt because of someone else, we might found someone else and thinks he/she is the one, we might feel tired...but remember, don't regret about what already happened, kenapa kita lambat bertemu, and things like that. There's a story behind everything that Allah created for us. There are reasons why things go like that, why you met the wrong ones, get hurt, maybe several times. Because in that way, you'll learn how to appreciate when you meet the one...I mean, when you meet me hehe...one fine day :)


I don't know what's your name, who's your parents, how's your family, are you in the same age with me or not, well I hope that you're older than me but not to old haha, I don't know what's your favourites color but I want you to know that brown color is the best, I am karateka and I hope that you'll supporting me, I don't know how to cook but I'll try my best to cook something special on our first meeting, I am not beautiful and I am clumsy sometimes and how about you, I want to know every single thing about you, about your life, your studies or if you're already on work, your favourites movie ever, your favourites book, do you play sports, do you love cat, do you love painting, do you love travel, are you right-handed or left-handed...etc etc. Anyway, please do find me 10 years from now on. I can't wait too long. Or do you want me to find you?  (> _ <)


Andd the most important part is that, I want you to know that I really really miss you. Do you know Bruno Mars? He's my brother. Next time I'll introduced you to him. After we met. Haha. His songs 'Talking to the moon', specially dedicated only for you.


I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have You're all I have


At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool who sits alone
Talking to the moon


I am feeling like I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say I've gone mad
Yeah I've gone mad
But they don't know what I know


Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah they're talking back


Ahh Ahh,
Ahh Ahh,


Do you ever hear me calling?
Cause every night
I'm talking to the moon
Still trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool who sits alone
Talking to the moon


I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away...









P/S Currently waiting for my 'Dancing Queen'
Take care!




2 comments:

Ameen Topa said...

Nice post, like like like :)

Ansue said...

haha. sankyuu >_<