Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tiring day yet Awesome!


It was like a normal Sunday. I woke up early... unusual ones. Then, I prepared myself with mata sembap, told Azieefah to meet at Pakcik: dia baru bangun; bad girl haha! Afterwards, I went to Pakcik and had a breakfast to face the day. About 8:30 am, Sensei Rijal came and with Sensei Yeong Kang and Rais, we went straight to Kompleks Sukan Selangor because we were having for selection that eventually making me nervous. At that place, I was separated from Azieefah and Rais because they were for Kumite event. I had a small training with Sensei Shamsiah: oh she's so cute! And she was as expected really really strong and that was a very rare oppurtunities to gain knowledge when being under her. After that, for Kata event, we had to choose 2 Kata to perform in front of the couch for them making selection. So I chose Bassaidai and Shiho Koshokun. The couch there told me that I have no power. Cheh. Anyway, I am doing very well, yeaahh I thought so because Sensei Iman told me that my performance was better than yesterday hehe.


Jeng jeng jeng. When we're doing fitness training, there comes Sensei Rijal's first test when suddenly I don't know how exactly that happened. Rais, my fellow karateka also Sensei Rijal's student got injured. Ibu jari kaki dia terbelah dan nampak tulang terkeluar! Seriously, I was panicked like I am the one who's got injured. As I looked at his leg, I was like...uh man. It's scary! Waaaaa.




Anyhow, his face already gotten pale and all the Senseis had a quick discussion about where to send him off. So, we decided to go to Hospital Universiti Malaya. I went there with Sensei Rijal by his car and along that way he was never stop talking. It was like a panicked situation yet I wanna laugh. Sensei Rijal don't know what to do about telling this situation to Rais's family and I know why. Rais's family are rich and he is the last and the only son in his family. Yeaaahh dia anak manja, of course. I bet he will be banned from Karate forever. Jari patah or something involving tulang patah, he definitely needed to stay for recovery about at least 6 months.


Unfortunately, at the hospital, for God's sake, jari kaki beliau tak patah dan hanya perlu dijahit. And he would need to stay without any hard physical activities using legs about 2 weeks. The good news is he has been selected for SUKSES, and I saw it, muka dia excited bila gembira dan tersengih sengih. Bangga. It was like... elehh setakat injured jari kaki ape ade hal? Haha. 




By the way, congratulation Rais! And as for me? Well, there is no final decision yet. So, it is still hanging. Nevermind, I will strive for it because that's all I wanted.


We all were making this situation as funny things. Glad that Rais didn't go with his emo as usual and he's positive. Before Azieefah and I going back to Nilai, Sensei Rijal brought all of us to Mines and we watched Puss In Boots and it was really really havoc. Gelak tak henti henti. Such a great movie! (:





sedih tak dapat pergi Comic Fiesta kat KLCC next week.
Anna tak jadi pergi :(






No comments: