Friday, September 30, 2011

Kemarau yang hampir panjang



First thing when you had this feeling, this unusual kind of feeling. When you have to complete your tasks and you have to work-out on your training, but then, suddenly everybody seems like to interfere to disturb and messed up with you at the same time. Come on dude. Can't you wait till my final end? Perasaan tu macam kena hempap dengan batu bergondol gondol. By the way, it's ooookay. I just have to put a smile on my face andd sengih sorang sorang. No big deal. Great. Big lies.


These few days is really tiring. The whole week. I have my final exam. My 'super' grading. My feeling which is getting complicated than before. My 'kawan' keep annoyed me all the time when he show up. Okay. It is because his text is full of semua-benda-yang-boleh-bikin-mulut-jadi-senget-bila-terbaca. Asking me for a dance? Euww. I can't dance. Dancing is for old couples. Andd anyway, we're not couple. Another thing is when I got trapped on my own-mistaken-of feeling. I see a super-duper-awesome-prince-charming aka hero malaya. The reality is, it is only a kind of 'rasa kagum'. Not more than that. Rasa nak lari balik jepun je when you see the other side of that hero malaya which is not as your expectation. It is like abnormal loss <------ term in accounting. teehee!


Oh, my 'super grading' is actually a disaster! Andd I keep thinking what have I done all this while sampaikan my grading become like a giant trying to do kuak lentang. Adakah tidak cukup training? Well, Sensei Najwa told me before... 'Pergi dojo is for touch up and gain some knowledge. You go home then practice. Make it perfect. Then you datang dojo balik untuk sensei check on you'  But what I do was... datang dojo have some fun, do basic kihon, do kata, angguk angguk when sensei ask me to do that, to do this... then when I go back to hostel, I forget everything. Patut laaaa. Great. I just realized it!


Andd my final exam?? I don't want to talk about it. Ever. I only can conclude that... when I am alone, I keep asking to myself, Again, What you have done all this while SUHAILA? Don't you studying? Yes I am. Studying only when tomorrow has exam or test. The rest of it? None! Great. You should hentuk kepala you ke dinding. I just realized it!

GETTING MORE COMPLICATED!


Someone please helps me. I can't see anything. What have I done??


Shiznits! Even patrick can't hear me. Is my life too dark?
Helo? Am I spongebob?
Ughhh. Tension.


So...that's the true story of 'Kemarau yang hampir panjang'. If I got one more chance, I will never be I was before. The old me is too simple. Takes everything in an easiest way and messed up all the things and get complicated as a consequences. Guys, please don't be like me. You won't like this complicated life. Actually, it is not complicated pun. It is just you sendiri yang complicated-kan your life. Then, ah-ha sana ah-ha sini membebel pasal hidup ini sangat complicated. Grow up la! (oh-nooo adakah aku sedang mencaci diri sendiri?) Tension.

What-so-ever. Tonight I have another training with Sensei Rijal at Bandar Seri Putra and I will do better.

Andd tomorrow??




I am going to Sunway Pyramid!!!
Yeayy!






7 comments:

khainisa said...

You're AWESOME Suhailah... ;)))))

Adik akak kan....hehehe

is said...

sape hero malaya yg x spt awk expect tue??????

Ansue said...

kak elect: adik tau adik memang ohsem. hehehe.

Ansue said...

is: hero malaya aka superman. hahaha

is said...

aduyai....saper lak superman 2???bingung2~~~~

Ansue said...

hahahaha. nothin la. cuma seseorang yang saya biasa jumpa dulu.

AimiiiLove said...

ahahah,picture last skali paling lawak!