Sunday, November 20, 2011

20.11.2011


It was the same date like a year ago. The beginning of 20.10.2010 episode. It was the sweetest moment that I ever had. The fun, the laugh. So yeahh, I still remembered it. It was the day that we got our result. Yet, we went out to the mall like it was a date. The way you talk to me, the way you smile, all in all, it was enchanting. But dear, there will never be the same like that ever again.





I am happy with my life now. I am happy with my friends. I am happy with things that I had. Andd I am happy being as myself again. Fullstop :)


Yeaaahhh. Just now, in the morning, I am having my training with Sensei Rijal and Tarmizi at Karateworks Dojo as well as kids there. I learn Sanchin and Tensho Kata. That's so hard learning Kata which is mostly using breathing techniques. Andd I get exhausted. Hell yeahh. Hahaha. Tournament is just around the corner, so I have to practice at least 10 times for each Kata; Bassaidai, Shiho Kosokun and Nipaipo, everyday. No more cheating! Hoho.


When we're having lunch together... Out of the blue, Sensei Rijal asked me,


Awak baca novel taak? Tak pergi Big Bad Wolf?


Wuuuff very Badd? Come again?! ( mulut penuh nasik )


Big Bad Wolf Aftermath laaahhh! ( suara tak puas hati ) They sell books RM5 and below. Murah murah. Tak pernah dengar ke?


Andd I was like...SERIOUSLY?! ( nasik tersembur keluar. ppfffttttt )


I definitely would love to go. I definitely can't miss that event. Hell yeaahh! Soooo...see you there! Who wants to go with me? Put your hands up like 2PM. Hahaha. Tiba tiba terikut Zana punya trademark =.=








No comments: