Thursday, November 24, 2011

Heavy cloud became a Rainbow?


I don't know what was exactly happened last night. For me, I suppose not to mentioned it. But... for one thing, it made me miserable. And for a moment, there's a slight thought about me and myself quitting from learning karate. Oh for God sake. I love karate and I do... before this. However, what happened last night made me realized that being as a karateka, one should be serious, serious, andd serious which I, unfortunately, clueless.
I knew what you did was kind of technique which is suitable for certain people.





Anyhow,

I just came back from Big Bad Wolf Aftermath Sales. Andd it was really really awesome! I almost forgot about what happened last night. Hahaha. I met Sensei Rijal, and he said '...dari sana sampai sana macam ular berderet orang beratur nak pergi bayar. Saya tunggu 3 jam tauu taaakk!...' Hahaha. Well, to be truth, I also waited for almost 3 hours. Seriously, penat gileeerr. Bertolak 2pm dan sampai hostel almost 10pm. Dengan ramai orangnya, dengan train ktm yang dah giler... Member sebelah dah cuak takut kena tahan dengan makgad. Hikhik.

But, all the miserable things varnished completely when... tadaaa! I bought 10 novels plus One Manhwa. Happy Happy (:




My mum baru balik dari Langkawi and she bought me lots of ferrero rocher and sepersalinan baju tidur? Erkk... Hahaha. Can't wait to take a look what kind of baju tidur that she bought for me. Ughh. Lusa ada tournament. Macam malas pulak nak pergi. Tak boleh tarik diri ke? Dah takde semangat.

|
|
|
\/











7 comments:

AimiiiLove said...

babe,kau beli buku sume tu,tak mahal ke????????

Ansue said...

didnt i mentioned to you?
Big Bad Wolf Aftermath, literally is the biggest sale that sold books only rm5 and below. hey, pergilah dekat south city plaza hari ni sehingga isnin depan. Murah2. I've only spent about rm50 for 11 books (:

AimiiiLove said...

seriouslyyyyy!!I wanna go!damn lah you suhey,go there without asking me *cry

at south city plaza?really?i heard about this place,but i dunno where is it..hurmmm

Ansue said...

haha. later i invite u at fb.
soryy lah. kau kan ada class. camne nak ajk hehe.

if naik ktm, ko kena turun kat serdang. then pay for a taxi rm7. no choice. south city plaza takde laluan utk jalan kaki. jauh dia mcm dari hostel ke giant.

but prepare for the worst. ramai giler orang. better pergi awal and bawak geng.

AimiiiLove said...

really???ishh seriau plak dgr.ahahahha :P

jap,jap bwak geng?asal lak?tkut kene hempap dgn org ker?? haha

Ansue said...

haha. let say ko cari dulu buku yg ko nak beli, member ko boleh pergi beratur dulu dekat cashier. aku pergi tadi waktu dah petang, RAMAI GILEEERR orang beratur nak byr! so ko bwk geng kira jimat masa sikit lah.

AimiiiLove said...

yeke babe??hurmm,kalau cmtuh nant aku bwak satu family lah!ahaha :P