Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Do you like magic?


When the night falls. When the sky full of stars. When the bed is empty. When it’s already 2am. When the girl stuck in front of her pc. When she keeps stared on nothing.


There’s it comes
The feeling…

You may not know about it
You may never know


So cold. So brave. So independent. He walks as nothing to be fear. Indeed... nothing to be fear. He acted like he's already own my heart. Yeah, he already is. The power is not in the hand as I used to say. The power is eternally from your heart. Grows gently and creating a special bond between you and my heart....

Once upon a time, when i started learning karate in my very first semester at this CFS IIUM Nilai, when my very first training, when my very first going to Gombak, when my very first tournament, when my very first meet up with other karatekas, when my very first grading, and when my friend told me... "What if our boyfriend is a karateka... it would be cool" ...then I hear my heart whispers... 'Yeah, it would be cool' ...The feeling is like the waves of the sea beating... Against the beach... Never ending...

Indeed, it's like a MAGIC!!!

Through the moments we spent together, I learnt a lot. How we suppose to act exactly on the right time. How we suppose to behave ourselves in front of others and in front of the mirror. How we suppose to feel the breath of happiness with wholeheartedly. And for that I would like to thank you for everything, dearie!

This poem for you!!!


All the love that history knows,
is said to be in every rose.
Yet all that could be found in two,
is less than what I feel for you.



Oppsss... This poem is dedicated for my merong hahaha!
*malu sambil sengih-sengih*


p/s okay sebenarnya entry ini ditujukan kepada my shitoryuu hehehehe >,<

2 comments:

shafa said...

hurm....sensei ke...?? hehe

Ansue said...

emmm literally..
my heart says it is a secret :P