Friday, June 17, 2011

Apabila Pelangi bertukar menjadi RAKSASA



Take a deep breath andd let it go.

Should I express my feelings here?
Should I take a few minutes and think about the past?
Should I be sad about what have happened?
About the real situation?

or
Shouldn't I?


You have cry a lot. Felt as cloud surrounds you all the time. The time is now. You should be okay. Yeah. It was just a memory. A stupid memory that I ever had.



And for you
Remember Me?
I once meant everything to you.

I am so pathetic... and it's just so pathetic...



p/s i dont know if I can be okay. but I'll try.
p/s/s like I used to say before... when she laugh, its doesn't mean that she really meant it.






6 comments:

is said...

u will be okay sue...coz i swear,sy akn sntiasa ada utk awk....=)keep ur smile keyh. . .

niij said...

hype!! sue....
b strrrrrrroooooonnnngg beb

Anonymous said...

kenapa ni sue :'(

Ansue said...

is: thanks for being here with me. thanks for always be there.

dyanie: ooohh. tenkiu beb!

razzkidd: its just my old love matters. pathetic right? huhuhu.

Anonymous said...

:'(

sometimes kita akan tringt bout the past..
no matter it was sweet or bad things..

stay positive.. tough..

u have ppl who cre bout u..
so do i am :)

u can count me in la sue...
i'll always be there...keep my word.
u cn mark on my word.. promise!!

Ansue said...

awwww..
such a wonderful words!!
i know i can count on u.
we're sister right.

thanks again razz.
i rasa dah bersemangat balik:)